The LoCI Controller is a core component of LoCI's well-mounted landfill gas collection system, increasing gas collection system efficiency, improving productivity, and reducing environmental, health, and safety risks. The LoCI Controller is recommended for all active collection wells in the landfill gas collection system.
- Measures landfill gas composition (methane, oxygen, carbon-dioxide, calculated balance gas), landfill gas temperature and ambient temperature and barometric pressure
- Measures flow at each collection well using patented Venturi Flo-Wing to reliably measure flow
- Pressure applied to the collection well, as well as system or available vacuum (pressure above or below the LoCI actuated valve).
- Actuated ball valves available in 2", 3" or 4" sizes
- Data displayed in real-time on the WellWatcher® user interface
- Automated, precision-controlled ball valve that regulates flow at each well
- Automated control based on LoCI's control algorithms or landfill collection system operators' collection system set points, or via "remote manual" valve adjustments.