Last Updated: August 22, 2023
1. Information We Collect
Personal Data Provided by You
LoCI collects Personal Data that you voluntarily provide when you fill out a form, request a proposal, or log into WellWatcher® from our website. The Personal Data that we collect from a form submission or proposal request include your first and last name, company name, company role/title, email, phone number, and other details that allow us to respond to your inquiry. The Personal Data we collect from a user logging into WellWatcher® is your username and password. By providing such information, you consent to the collection of this information.
Information Automatically Collected
Types of Cookies Used
- Essential Cookies are strictly necessary to provide website services to visitors.
- Analytics Cookies are used to track visitors’ identities and sessions.
How to Control Cookies
You have the right to accept or reject cookies by designating your preference on the cookie banner. Because essential cookies are necessary to using the website, you are not able to refuse them. However, you may block or delete them by changing your browser settings. If you choose to reject cookies, you may use the website, but access to some of the functionality areas of the website may be restricted.
To learn how to manage cookies on popular browsers, see:
2. How We Use Your Information
We collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services;
- To contact our website visitors with general or personalized service-related messages; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
If you submit a form on our website, we may contact you regarding your submission. For this purpose, we may contact you via email or phone.
3. Where Personal Data is Shared
Your data may be shared with our third-party provider who hosts the website on LoCI’s behalf or other third parties to comply with legal purposes.
4. How Long Information is Kept
5. Collection of Information from Minors
We do not knowingly solicit data from nor market to children under 18 years old. By using our services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor’s use of our services. If we learn that Personal Data from users less than 18 years old has been collected, we will promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under 18 years old, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. California Privacy Rights
This section applies to California residents. It describes how information is collected, received, used, stored, transferred, and processed and your rights as a California resident.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers including name, company name, company role/title, email address, and phone number.
- Log-in credentials including username and password, when using our website to access WellWatcher®.
- Geolocation including an IP address and the country from which a user is visiting the website.
- Internet activity including interactions with our website.
How Personal Information is Collected
Personal Information is collected when you voluntarily submit a form or request a proposal through our website, log into WellWatcher® from our website, and through essential and analytics cookies.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to the following:
- Request that we disclose all your Personal Information that we have collected and used in the past 12 months.
- Request that we delete collected Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law.
- Request that we correct any inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Opt-out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information.
- Limit the use of sensitive Personal Information.
- Not receive discriminatory treatment when exercising your privacy rights.
- Designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
To exercise any of these rights or designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity by using an appropriate method to the type of request you are making. We may also request that your authorized agent submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with CCPA.